Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things I can't live without # 3


I am a firm believer in a tight swaddle but with limited space in a plane or train etc and certainly as baby gets to a couple of months and wants to move her hands, this is much easier than a muslin swaddle. It is also far better than all the wrap around ones as far as I am concerned. The main bonus is the fact that it has a two-way zip so and a gap for a seatbelt at the back so you can get her in and out of a car seat (because her hands are free enough to put the belt around them) without waking her up. Genius.

My little girl loves this and as soon as she gets it on she knows it is sleeptime and starts to snuggle. Plus she looks super cute in it (even cuter than this model baby and with slightly less weird looking arms!) I got mine form the mecca of all baby stores - Baby Bunting in Australia but do a search and you will find them in the States and in Europe. 

This also features on my Equipment page - have a look there for other essential travel things

No comments: