Monday, September 27, 2010

Things Bebe likes (or 'Shopping for her is so much more fun than for me')

I don't know about you, but until I finish breast-feeding and can do something about the baby weight (I am not one of those "oh my God, I totally had to up my calorie intake after junior was born - I was skin and bone!" ladies) I have no interest in shopping for myself. Clothes - euk. Shoes - ouch. But shopping for baby? Best fun ever.

Here are some things that Bebe likes (I should reiterate that her favourite toy at the moment is an empty plastic bottle so we can safely assume these are more for me):

Cute moustache booties:


Indestructible Books:

Bebe has all but eaten the Mr Funny book I bought her. I have had to put it away now as I started to get worried that her first solids was going to be 12 pages of low grade 80gsm paper. This book is truly indestructible. She has drooled, chewed and pulled at this and it is still intact. (I might try and catch her in the act and post an image of the indestructability in action later):









No comments: