Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things I can't live without # 2

Thrupenny Bits

booby feeding cushion

This is far better than any other feeding cushion I have seen. Not only does it work (it ties around your waist so baby doesn't slip off like with some of the others) but it is small, light, washable, comes in lots of beautiful fabrics and can be used as a handbag when you have finished feeding - result! It is especially good for a very small baby when flying as they happily sleep on your lap safely and you can clip the special seatbelt around them easily as they sleep. You can just tie it around the top of your wheely, on-board case so you don't have to look like one of those embarrassing tourists carrying some neck pillow the size of a small car

Anyone who has traveled near a baby will know that their ears hurt when landing. The best way to get over this is to feed baby as you start to descend and this pillow made that so easy for me.

The other good thing is that these are made by a gorgeous mum Melissa in London who saw a gap in the market and started her own little business and I think that is totally ace.

If you think you would like one and think you know other who would I may consider getting a bulk load sent out to Australia so do let me know.

This is also featured on my 'Equipment' Page

No comments: