Friday, October 8, 2010

3am...3am... Eternal...

I am writing this blog from the couch at almost 3am with KLF haunting my weary brain...

I will write a full blog in the next couple of days about what I have learnt about jet lag in the last week. I have new theories about 'length of flight versus time difference', and 'why sometimes the easiest flight = the hardest recovery'.

But for the moment I will just share this little gem:

'Maybe think twice before flying twice through timezones in one week and follow that immediately by going to a wedding.'

I'm just sayin' is all....


I am also working on a blog entitled "things I have bought that turned out to be crap". Gripping stuff.

I hope you enjoyed the guest blog - do you have one you want to send me? Or do you have a nomination for "best travel strollers & prams"? I'd love to get your comments.

So goodnight, and from the Ancients of Mu Mu themselves I shall point to the fact that time is indeed eternal.

X

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (I know! How exciting! I got it for my birthday!)

Location:London

No comments: